You ought to know what to do to help a person who is choking. First, you stand behind the choking victim and put your arms around his or her waist. Second, you make a fist and place the thumb side against the person’s stomach just above the navel, but below the ribs. Third, grasp yours fist with your other hand and press into the victim’s abdomen with a quick upward thrust. Repeat this action if necessary.
Vocabulary:
- Choke (v): Thorbb, Chhluok (n): karThorbb
- Rib (n): ChhaEung ChumNi
- Grasp (n): Chabb, Kann, DanDeurm
- Fist (n): KanDabbDay
- Abdomen (n):KbalPuos
- Thrust (n): Bok,Chakk,Kapp,Runh,SamRokChool
- Navel (n): Phchet,Pheany (Phset)
Saturday, 29 May 2010
Reading: Reading-2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
English Learning Online: VOA Learning English: Learning Teamwork in a Kids Band Bach to Rock is a music school in the Washington, DC area....
-
VOA Learning English is A news and information service used by English learners and teachers worldwide. Reports are written in VOA Special ...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 16 February 2013 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue shari...
-
English Learning Online: The History of English by Anglo-Saxon Do you know Anglo-Saxon? The term Anglo-Saxon is used by some historians...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 5 August 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue sharing ...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 16 December 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue shari...
-
English Learning Online: The 100 Most Common Words in English From your first beginning time of learning English, have you ever counted th...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 6 November 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue sharin...
-
This post I would like you share you the videos of practice English Communication skill. This practice you will get experience about employm...
-
For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to share with you a latest word of the day that I get Email from Dictionary.com. That...





0 comments:
Post a Comment