English Learning Online: Practice English Skill: English communication skill-Part1
English Learning Online: Practice English Skill: English communication skill-Part2
English Learning Online: Practice English Skill: English Communication skill-Part3
Unit 6: At the Bar
Unit 7: Using Different Kind of Services
Unit 8: Concierge
Unit 9: Sight Seeing
Unit 10: Stopping a Passerby
Please come back to learn the next part,thanks!
Tuesday, 21 June 2011
English Learning Online: Practice English Skill: English communication skill-Part4
17:33
English communication skill, English Learning, English Learning Online, Learn English, Practice English Skill, Video Learning
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
English Learning Online: VOA Learning English: Learning Teamwork in a Kids Band Bach to Rock is a music school in the Washington, DC area....
-
VOA Learning English is A news and information service used by English learners and teachers worldwide. Reports are written in VOA Special ...
-
English Learning Online: The History of English by Anglo-Saxon Do you know Anglo-Saxon? The term Anglo-Saxon is used by some historians...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 5 August 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue sharing ...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 16 February 2013 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue shari...
-
This post I would like you share you the videos of practice English Communication skill. This practice you will get experience about employm...
-
For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to share with you a latest word of the day that I get Email from Dictionary.com. That...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 16 December 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue shari...
-
English Learning Online: Vocabulary: Word of The Day 6 November 2012 For this post, in Vocabulary section, I would like to continue sharin...
-
English Learning Online: The 100 Most Common Words in English From your first beginning time of learning English, have you ever counted th...





0 comments:
Post a Comment